(1) We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided on this website, including any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information posted on this website. You should not act upon the information set forth on this website without first seeking professional counsel. The Healthcare Contract Group, PC is not responsible for any action or failure to act in reliance upon information on this website.
(2) This website is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other jurisdictions. You may print a copy of any part of the website for your personal, non-commercial use, but you may not copy any part of the website for any other purpose, and you may not modify any part of this website for any reason. Inclusion of any part of this website in another work, whether in printed, electronic or other form, and inclusion of any part of the website in another website by linking, framing or otherwise, are prohibited.
(3) Our operation of this website is not intended to create, and will not create, an attorney-client relationship with you. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires prior satisfaction of multiple factors including resolution of possible conflicts of interest, an appropriate fee arrangement and mutual agreement on the terms of the engagement.
(4) Please do not convey to us any information that you regard as confidential until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established. Any information you convey to the Healthcare Contract Group, PC via the Internet may not be secure, and information conveyed prior to establishing an attorney-client relationship may not be privileged or confidential.
(5) This website is not intended to be advertising and the Healthcare Contract Group, PC does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this website in a state in which this website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.